Tuesday, April 14, 2015

A Bunch of Sickos



I have been SICK, SICK, SICK!!! I have been throwing up out of both ends and fighting nausea on three separate incidences in the last five weeks. Because of that I’ve also lost a little weight and have not been pulling my fair share of duties with the house and kids. Poor Lance has had to fill in for me and he’s been my hero! This last time I was sick I knew it wasn’t just a flu so today I went to the doctor who drew some blood and is going to test for food allergies. If I have food allergies I’m going to cry so hard because life as I know it will be over, I love food too much! I’m keeping my fingers crossed that the doctor does find out what’s wrong with me but that it won’t be food allergies. I just want to be back to my normal self so I can take care of my family!

No comments: