Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Easter!

This year Easter was pretty uneventful. I had awesome things planned like an egg hunt, games, and dinner with five friends and all of their kids. But the night prior to this fun-filled evening, I spent in the bathroom throwing up. And I threw up all. night. long. So I had to forfeit my plans although a friend came to pickup Kimball so he could still go and enjoy his friends. He had a great time and I felt so bad I had to bow out at the last minute. I even made 8 dozen cookies for it!

Donna got the kids these super cute dress clothes, I LOVE them and the kids sure loved opening the box. We also did our own little family egg hunt and lesson about the resurrection, it was cute and fun.

Cora looked so awful on Easter Sunday, she had double pink eye and an ear infection. This winter has been so horrible for all of us getting sick.








 

No comments: