Monday, January 19, 2009

Holy Cow.....I mean, bunny!

Lance has a love for rabbits and even though the term "bunny" is generally reserved for speaking to children, we call them bunnies. Before we moved to Charleston we had two unnamed bunnies that we called Bunny (we're so lazy we never actually named them). Ever since Lance got a little Christmas money from his parents, he's been dying to get another bunny. Saturday he went with Kempton up to Gooding and bought one while I was out with my mom and sister wedding planning. When I got home I asked Lance to bring the bunny in the house so I could see and pet him and in the mean while I used the bathroom. When I got out I heard this unexpectedly loud thumping. I looked over to where the sound was coming from and I was seriously terrified! This was the largest bunny I have ever seen in my life, it was HUGE! I mean, I was a little scared and then realized just how large this thing was and thought it was freaky/comical. Anyway, needless to say he's quite large so we took him back to the owner. Here's the bunny who we called Rupert for a day while we had him.

3 comments:

Tawni Williams said...

ha ha ha I'm loving it! Why'd you take him back ha ha :)

Cassie said...

Thumper is huge! I had a bunnie named Oreo. Can you guess that it was black and white?....that's how creative I am with names:)

Matt and Debbie said...

That is so big. We used to have rabbits when I was a kids, but nothing the size of that!!