Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Homesick

At times my homesickness for Charleston hits me stronger than other times. For some reason I'm always quite homesick on sundays. But anyway, here's a few pictures of random events that we thoroughly enjoyed. There are a lot of pictures but this is mostly to be included in the future when I print out our blog.

2006. My first calling in Chas was a sunbeam teacher. They were a hoot! (And a handful).



Thanksgiving 2007. Becca preparing to send everyone home with leftovers. Kimball pulls some of the best faces I've ever seen! Lindsay the head chef who did a fabulous job. Matt, Krystal, Doug, Joel, and Spencer playing Rock Band.





Halloween 2007. Great costumes! Clara, Matt Tipping, Josh and Michelle, and Brice and Tawni.




2008 Tedrow's farewell party. We miss you guys and I wish I could see your cute pregnant belly! Congratulations!
2008 before Francis' moved to Chile. Game night with Tippings, Hirschi's, and Francis'. What a blast we had!
We love the Tippings!!!! Enough said. (tear, tear)

August 2008. This is the YM & YW at our luau. Collin rocked at the Limbo!

2008. Game night with Hirschi's. Annalee and I always beat the boys, what can I say we make a great team!

I LOVE MY BEST BUDS!!!

2008 right before we moved back. I had a lunch date with Crystal, Becca, and Trea and their kids at Chic Fil A. And to think this was my first time eating there. Shame on me!

2008. This is most of the kids being entertained by the ol' pirate at Brian M's birthday party.

The ol' pirate himself, Matt Tipping. Yes he's so rough and gruff he steals the little kid's capri sun drinks.

2008 The girls hitting it up with rock band. You really were awesome! Vanessa, Jenny Leigh, Krystal, Teagan, and Becca.2008. The best fourth of July ever! I've never seen fireworks quite like the ones these boys shot off.
2008. This is Lance and I right before we left for a date to see the Middleton Plantation. No comments on my hair.....seriously what was I thinking?!

Lance will probably shoot me once he finds out I posted this picture since he's lost so much weight since then. This was at Boone Hall, July 2007 right after Jason and Makenna moved to Chas. We had a short tour of the mansion and enjoyed an outdoor concert by the Chas. Symphony followed by cool fireworks. It was there we learned how people really get into the picnic contests and we got eaten alive by the noseeums. (Don't ask me how to spell it but Jason, I know you know what I'm talking about!)
Ever seen a redneck beach house? Only in the south!

3 comments:

*LaUrA* said...

Wait...I like your hair...what is wrong with it!?! It is super cute.

I would be afraid to go into that house...that just doesn't look safe!

Tawni Williams said...

Oh... that way makes me miss Charleston... Miss you guys.

Becca said...

I guess we had flurries the other day and the first thing I wanted to do was tell you so you would come back. I assumed the only reason that you left was because you missed the snow, right?