Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Oh My Boy

Dear Kimball,
You slept through the night last night sleeping 8 hours, but I still didn't want to get up at 6:30 so we both went back to bed. You're turning more and more into a Cox, I can't see the Pettingill features in you anymore. You're such a happy baby, always happy and smiling. You're very mild mannered and love it when people talk to you, you smile at everyone. You're really quiet and only cry when you're hungry. Your laugh is developing and its so funny when you pull a Pettingill poker face around other people, it really cracks me up. I'm the luckiest mother on earth! Your dad loves you more than life and can't wait to come home from work everyday, he just wants to see your face. He loves talking and singing and dancing with you. You are the center of our world and we cherish every moment we have with you.
All Our Love, Mom and Dad

No comments: