Tuesday, January 15, 2013

FHE

Last night we had Ma and Pa Cox over for dinner and family night. I tried a new recipe that I found on pinterest, pork chops with a ranch gravy all made in the crock pot. It was delicious! I'm going to have to file that one in "keepers." I didn't make dessert because I was trying to make a meal compatible to their diet but it was unanimous that I make brownies. Kimball had quite the time licking the beaters and spatula, haha. We devoured the powdered sugar covered, chocolaty goodness after Lance's lesson. It was good night with them and Donna's back was much better yesterday so hopefully she can get back to her regular schedule of life soon. I've felt bad and have been trying to help her out here and there. Last week I was trying to clean their house up while she was teaching piano, but I ended up sucking up the dog's toy and breaking the vacuum. Oops. I promise I had good intentions, really!


1 comment:

Melea said...

Recipe please!!!! Those pork chops sound amazing.