Monday, March 4, 2013

Dear Public

Would you kindly pick up your dog's poop and dispose of it properly!? I went outside with my baby and decided we'd walk around the yard for a quick five minutes of fresh air. I didn't know I'd have to watch my every step as our entire yard is covered in dog poop. Did our property suddenly become the animal shelter during the winter? We don't even own a dog and yes, this is my property! What's the matter with you, is all common courtesy a thing of the past? I don't ask you to change my baby's poopy diaper, please don't expect me to clean up after your dog!

Sincerely,
Me (a wee bit miffed)

1 comment:

*LaUrA* said...

Lots of people lack common courtesy these days...I have this problem with tenants..EVEN after being told, and told again. And fined. People are just so dang lazy and have no respect or care for other people. And they suck as pet owners! Very few people who have pets...should actually have them...they like the idea but don't have the responsibility necessary to care for them properly.

I would be miffed too if I were you and I would find out which dogs are doing it and call animal control.