Thursday, March 14, 2013

Slacking

I'm about five posts behind on my journaling and I wish I had a good excuse of why I'm slacking, but I don't. Today during nap time I pert near finished a few reverence activities I'm making Kimball for church, made a necklace to go with a new shirt I bought, making a three tiered fruit stand for the kitchen, and also making zucchini cookies. It sounds like a lot but it isn't, they're just really simple projects.

Heather's dad passed away last night so I've been trying to plan some freezer meals and also help her with the girls any way I can. The viewing and funeral will be Sunday and Monday.

Kimball has been playing a lot outside and it's been wonderful for both of us! We finally have some spring weather and we are beyond ecstatic!!

I'll post more later but for now we're going outside to play!

No comments: