Sunday, March 24, 2013

Girls Week #1

This past week Mom and I headed down to UT to spend four days with Christine. It was so much fun!!! We got snowed on each day which wasn't very springlike of mother nature but we had such a blast! Mom and Christine made terrariums which turned out really cool, especially the vessel Christine chose for herself. At that time Kimball was getting restless so I dumped a bunch of the rocks on a cookie sheet and gave him a few cups, he was good for a while with that.



 Here is Christine working on her terrarium and I did Mom's while Mom hemmed Christine's jeans.


 We did LOTS of shopping!!! And we all found some really great things too! About a mile from Christine's is a new place called Gordman's, it was pretty much awesome. I came home with a new toy and two books for Kimball, three shirts and yoga pants and two pair of shoes and other odds and ends for myself. And I stilled managed to stay within my "cash only" budget and didn't use my debit card, which was only $50 cash I think. I should have bought these sunglasses for Kimball, they were only $3 at Gordman's. He loves to play with Lance's glasses.

And this poor boy was so tuckered out, I think it may take him another week to feel rested. But he finally crashed on the way home. Thanks Christinie, it was so awesome!!!

No comments: