Monday, July 1, 2013

Kimball-isms

  • His favorite lunch is a hot dog
  • Loves sleeping with his stuffed puppy
  • Favorite book is "I'm Just A Baby Tyrannosaur." The best $1 spent at Joann's grab bins.
  • Says Mommy, Daddy, weeee, doggie, chicken, shoe, uh oh, all gone, amen, and I swear he said Jerusha once.
  • Loves roaring like animals or engines
  • LOVES being outside, especially at Grandma Pettingill's where there's a trampoline and riding lawn mower
  • Doesn't like to sit in the seat of shopping carts, always has to be in the cart
  • Loves helping Mommy around the house. Has gotten quite good at unloading the dishwasher, vacuuming, washing the counters, and lately packing.
  • Sneaks in the snack drawer all the time
  • Will occasionally watch PBS kids in my feeble attempt to keep him occupied while I pack the house. I think I have every song memorized. It turns out Sesame Street is kind of boring.
  • Loves his Daddy! Can't wait for him to get home everyday!
  • Loves dancing and music and lately does the "nanner, nanner" tease

No comments: