Thursday, July 11, 2013

Oh Nerves, Leave Me Be

Tomorrow is the big day (in more than one way) and I really hope we come home with some answers. Waiting the last few days has been torture. All the what ifs, suspecting, wondering if we understood things correctly, etc. keep playing in our minds over and over. Neither of us have slept at all, we can't quit thinking about it. So here's to hoping for good news and peace of mind.

KoLei is watching Kimball for us tomorrow and she graciously offered to watch him overnight. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do that but given we have to leave early in the morning, it'll be nice to leave straight from the house without having to get Kimball ready and dropped off. It'll also be nice for tonight so Lance and I can talk without interruption and have a few hours to ourselves. We have a lot to discuss.

Right after the appointment, Lance has to go to the testing center and take the Washington state board exams so he can be licensed in WA. Good news is they accepted his academic credits nicely so he doesn't have to take any classes to be licensed in WA.

I wish we had a move date. Luckily we know we close on the house August 14th. I'm so tired of so many things being in the air! My nerves can't handle anymore of this! And to help my nerves, while Lance takes his test tomorrow he's dropping me off at the mall and I'll be shopping for little girl clothes!!!

1 comment:

Matt and Debbie said...

Praying for you and your beautiful family.