Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Little Miss

We found out this afternoon that it's a girl! I'm SO excited!!! The ultrasound tech was awesome and very thorough despite Little Miss being curled up in a ball. I like that she took her time. Then we waited for 30 minutes for the doctor to come in and I wasn't very impressed with him. He didn't explain things very well, was very rushed, didn't answer our questions, and made it sound like an emergency. Now I'm freaking out!

We have to go to Boise to see a perinatologist (I think that's what it's called, have no idea how to spell it) because #1 we couldn't get a good picture of the three vessels of the heart. She must have been doing gymnastics or something in there. #2 Because it appears the bowels were dark/had dark spots which could either be blood or mucus which could mean cystic fibrosis. So we're going to Boise to get a better ultrasound to determine what's going on with those two issues.

I really didn't like that whole experience from the time the ultrasound tech left the room. Not impressed.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I hope it all turns out well!!

Jerusha said...

Scary! I will keep you guys in my prayers... I hope you're able to figure things out!