Sunday, September 1, 2013

My Loot

With each changing season comes retailers trying to get rid of the old and in with the new. Which means clearance, deals, and savings for someone like me. Kimball loves anything fluffy or furry so I parked him in front of a little shelf that had stuffed animals and I was good to browse the clearance racks for quite some time without any commotion from him.



This was my amazing $22 haul and it all came from Macy's (not everything is pictured). Have I mentioned how much I love Macy's?! Their coupons are amazing and you can always double them up on top of sales or clearance. Not to mention they are great quality and their clothes last for a long time. All of this merchandise was on clearance for $4.97. It was an additional 50% off the lowest marked price making them $2 something and I used a Macy's coupon on top of that. Each outfit rang up to $1.48 a piece. SCORE!!! I got Kimball some summer clothes for next year, now mind you that deal was $1.48 for both the shirt and shorts, the entire outfit, the whole caboodle. Awesome!

 These are some of the girl outfits I got for next summer and the following summer. Each outfit was also $1.48.

 This uber cute dress was originally $44. I got it for $4.48 which included the leggings. I probably won't be dressing Baby in leggings for church but I can pair it with a different shirt. SWEET!!

 And this dress I can't remember the original price but I got it for $3.99!

I love the changing seasons because it means everything around us changes and brings something new. It also proves that time is moving and slowly passing. For me, it also means new savings and deals on kids clothing. Thank you Macy's!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love Macy's for that same reason!!!

Matt and Debbie said...

That's fantastic. Good for you! You all look great and good to hear that the move went well, including Kimball in the long car ride. Hope your house back in ID gets sold very soon. Fun to keep up with your posts, very inspiring.