Monday, September 8, 2008

Past Few Days

My nephew Devin turned 2 years old today. He was so cute opening presents and of course his big sister Charity had to help!

His favorite gift was Buzz Lightyear.

I also went to visit Jessica (Bench) Prudent, a very good friend of mine from high school that I haven't seen in at least three or more years. After finding out she's now in one my brothers ward, I just kind of popped in and surprised her. It was so fun and I was so happy to see her new house and her darling little boy. Oh isn't he just a doll!


I went to eat a wonderful dinner with Lance's family last night. (Sorry you weren't there Lance, but I promise the food was excellent and I ate enough for you!) His mom and dad were Charity's sunbeam teachers so Charity wanted to come with me to Brother and Sister Cox's house. Charity was so shy the entire time, I don't even think she really enjoyed anything but the ice cream cake. Anyway, right before we left I finally got her to open up and although she wouldn't face the camera, I got a little part of her singing Love is Spoken Here on video. It's so precious!

No comments: