Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Jayna's Baby Blessing

Sunday morning we got up real early to drive to Boise with Ma and Pa Cox for Jayna's blessing. It was so wonderful, even the part where Scott almost dropped her, haha. We enjoyed a delicious baked potato afterward and I loved visiting with all the girls. Oh and Conrad and John too. I stole this picture from Jerusha, this is my attempt to feed Kimball in hopes to get him to sleep since he'd been fighting it all day long. It didn't work. 

Need I also say he doesn't snuggle with me? Ever? He snuggles with Donna and Bonnie and Steph occasionally. Bonnie said it's because I'm not bosom-y like she is or the Cox's. Probably right, dang it!
Here is Lance passed out on the couch.
 And Kimball finally passed out on Jerusha. See what I mean about snuggling? Why couldn't he do that with me? Yeah, a little jealous but ultimately just happy he finally took a nap. Yay!
 Conrad enjoyed every minute of it.
And the girl of the hour! I got a really good mix of facial expressions, she's so stinking cute and the spitting image of Jerusha although nobody agrees with me. It's amazing to me how fast I've forgotten that Kimball used to be that small too. She's got the Cox cheeks already!







No comments: