Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Weekendings

Lance and I got tickets to go to conference Saturday afternoon and this was my first time going. Lance thought I didn't like conference and that is incorrect. My thoughts and feelings about it are that I prefer to stay home and watch it on tv in my pajamas. By the time we parked and walked several blocks, waited in line, got in and got seated, we were late. I really wanted to be there when the prophet walked in and we got to the conference center at about 1:20-30 but the line was so long we didn't get in in time. The seats were comfy and as soon as they dimmed the lights I got all warm and cozy and started to nod off and couldn't keep my eyes open for the life of me. The actual conference and speakers were great and I loved it. I just didn't like everything else around it. So, next time I'm fine staying at home in my pajamas where I'm not so distracted and can focus much more easily.

Christine graciously watched Kimball for us while we were in SLC. I didn't take a lot of pictures of the weekend and the ones I did get were just with my phone. Last time, Kimball didn't like Christine's cat but this time he didn't mind it at all. Thanks Christine!
 
After we picked up Kimball, we headed down to Provo where Lance watched the priesthood session with Kempton and we stayed the night with them. When I got there and hung out with Bonnie while the men were gone, these two boys started to play. Unfortunately, whenever Kimball would laugh or talk it scared Isom so it took a while for him to warm up to Kimball. Isom's new toy airplane was the apple of Kimball's eye, he loved it. Thanks Kemp and Bonnie!






3 comments:

Bonnie and Kempton Cox said...

lol The picture of Isom crying just cracks me up! Poor kid... Oh, well. We had a lot of fun with you guys, though! My invitation for Thanksgiving still stands if you guys want to come down, we would love it!

Stephanie said...

Hey, I have one of those little ride on airplanes if you would like to borrow it for Kimball.

Stephanie said...

Hey, I have one of those little ride on airplanes if you would like to borrow it for Kimball.