Thursday, October 4, 2012

Journaling

I went to the chiropractor and doctor yesterday to see if I could get any relief. For the past 5 weeks or so I've  been extremely fatigued and have bad headaches. And then starting on Saturday I've been nauseous and can't get any relief from the nausea. It's starting to get old! The chiropractor said my neck and ribs were out so he did the warm electro-therapy thing along with an adjustment. I've got another appointment on Monday with him. I can't get in to see my regular doctor until the 16th so I decided to go to the immediate care clinic and that doctor found nothing. All my vitals were normal, I'm not anemic, the poking and prodding around my abdomen and back weren't painful. He suggested I keep the 16th appointment and get my thyroid tested. Donna and Trish are convinced I'm pregnant, I'm 99.5% sure I'm not although I haven't taken an actual pregnancy test.

I don't like that the cold weather all came on at once. What happened to the perfect temperatures in the 70's? That got skipped altogether and this cold weather just makes me want Christmas now.

October is such a busy month for us. We're going down to conference this weekend, four wheeling in Elba on the 13th with Donna and John, Lance's barbershop concert on the 20th, and our Halloween party on the 27th.

I'm determined to get the Christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving. I've already got ideas for almost everyone and this year I'm going to be on top of it all.

Kimball makes me laugh. He's such a little ham and always happy and smiling. I love to see his personality budding. What a goofball! 


1 comment:

Tawni Williams said...

Oh sad you aren't feeling well! I hope they figure out what is going on!