Friday, October 5, 2012

Makes Me Laugh

A few weeks ago Grandpa went four wheeling with mom and dad in the South Hills. Dad took these pictures with his iphone and I just had to post them, these make me laugh so stinking hard! This is his Razor and everybody knows you need to take the windshield off when you're riding, otherwise the dirt does a tornado affect and goes all over inside the Razor. Needless to say, Grandpa left it on and was so mad at all the cotton picking dirt! I mean, he was m-a-d!! Haha, makes me laugh, I can just hear all the curse words now.

Meanwhile, Grandpa is going to lease/sell his house to a family in our ward. I think this is so great and a little sad. They built that house in the 70's and now with Grandma gone, it's a little sad. But, this is a good thing. The 4000 square foot house is much too big for him to take care of, not to mention the large yard and corral. So, he's moving into one of the duplexes he owns which will be so good for him. This next month we've got  a lot of work to do packing, cleaning, selling, and moving. But we're all more than happy to help, just wish we had some money right now, I'd love to buy several pieces of his furniture.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Hahaha, oh my word this is hilarious!! That is grandpa all right, lol.