Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Festivities

As most know, we are big on Halloween. But this year we just attended our ward's Trunk or Treat and are calling that our holiday. We have too much going on right now and Kimball is too young to understand what trick or treating is or costumes. Here's his little dragon hand-me-down costume. At first he didn't like it, then he thought the little claws were intriguing and he was ok with wearing it. When we got to the church, he was very mellow and low key all night. I think it was all too much and overstimulating for him. Even doing the trunk or treating he didn't know what to do. But at least we celebrated a little bit and Lance and I had a good time with the ward.



This is baby girl's costume, she's a mummy. I found the idea on pinterest which doesn't look as cute as it did on the website. I think because the muslin blended in too well with my shirt but it did look better in person. And Lance wasn't being a party pooper not dressing up, he literally got home from work right as Kimball and I were walking out the door so I'm just glad he could go with us.



No comments: