Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Christmas

Our Christmas was pretty darn good this year. We didn't go home because Lance couldn't get time off, the roads were bad, and because Cora was just four weeks old. So we had our own little family Christmas, it was quiet and nice and low key. I made a double bacon and cheese quiche, side of sausage, homemade sugared doughnut holes, and sparkling grape juice for breakfast. Then we opened stockings and gifts and all took naps. It was nice!

I would like to start some new traditions next year with just our own family. I kept trying to think of different or fun things we could do but because of sleep deprivation I didn't come up with any, haha. So hopefully next year we'll start up something that the kids will love and remember from their childhood. And I can't wait for next year because Kimball will be much more excited and understand a little better what everything is about. Kids make holidays that much more exciting!

No comments: