Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years Day

(This post may be a little mushy. Be advised).

Last night we went to a New Years Eve party with some friends from the ward. It was a game, food, fun-filled night and Kimball had a great time because there were all sorts of cars, trains, and other kids to play with. We were only going to stay for an hour or two so I wouldn't lose too much sleep but we stayed for all of it. Even Kimball. What a party animal, that boy wasn't whiny or tired and did great staying up late to ring in the new year. But we paid for his lack of sleep today, today is a different story.  :)

Lance had today off and boy did he spoil me! He got up once with Cora last night so I let him sleep in until 1 or 2pm. Then he pretty much took over the day. He had a little man trip with Kimball taking care of both cars, then they went to the mall so Kimball could play on the toys and they shared an orange julius. I think Kimball has a new favorite beverage, he loved it! Then Lance took care of dinner and dishes and garbages!!! Wow, what an amazing thing he did for me today and it made all the difference in the world! Love my Schmookum Pookums!!

No comments: