Saturday, August 16, 2014

Date Night

Guess who went on an ALL DAY date? These two! We had some friends watch the kids for the majority of the day while Lance and I went to the Silverwood theme park. We had so much fun! As soon as we dropped the kids off at the babysitter's Lance said, "You know if we were smart we'd go back home and enjoy the quiet house, take a nap, and eat a decent meal." True that but we forged on as planned, it was some much needed spouse time. And Lance is a pansy, he wouldn't go on any of the rollercoasters with me. Of course I wouldn't go on the twirly rides with him but that's because since I've had kids, I get motion sick. Blah. 

But we had a great time enjoying each others company!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I hear ya about the motion sick since having kids. Makes me a boring fair mom probably. But yay for you guys having a day together!!