Thursday, May 21, 2009

Clarification

A lot of people have been asking when we are moving, when school starts, etc so I'm going to explain things. We are not moving. Lance's schooling is all online through the Arapahoe college in Colorado. He'll have to travel there once a semester for labs, tests, boards, interviews, etc. He's in it full time so he'll have 17 credits per semester with a full time apprenticeship on top of that. But since he's full time, the program is shorter and he'll graduate in August of 2010. (I've been telling people December, he's been telling people August and it turns out I'm wrong. Sorry to those I lied to, I promise it wasn't on purpose). Right now he's in the summer semester, finishing up the last two general classes he needs. When August comes around it'll be really busy and tiring for him but at least he'll be done in a year!

1 comment:

Ash said...

hey! this is Ashlee Patterson as was, I'm Ashlee Thomas now. I found your blog, I hope you don't mind me stalking you! Congratulations on getting accepted into your program! you can stalk my blog if you'd like! www.trevorandashlee.blogspot.com