Monday, May 18, 2009

The Waiting Game is OVER!!

For the past several months we've been waiting to see if Lance has been accepted into the Mortuary Science Program in Colorado. The deadline for acceptance letters has come and gone. Today Lance came down to my work and showed me the envelope that holds the good or bad of our future. I didn't want to look, I couldn't! What if he missed the deadline by one day or the program was filled up and we were on a waiting list?! Of course I had to open it because Lance wouldn't tell me and the results are.........................drum roll please......................................HE WAS ACCEPTED!!!!!!! Wahooo!!! No more waiting, no more what ifs about school, no more anxiously waiting for the mail to arrive. He's in and we couldn't be more happy about it!!!! Congrats Sweetie!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Good job Lance!

Tawni Williams said...

Yea congrats!! That is awesome!!

*LaUrA* said...

wahoooooooooo! Congrats you guys!!

Cassie said...

Congrats! When are you leaving? We just found out that were moving back down there, Rhett got the job as seminary principle.

Josh & Michelle said...

That is awesome! Congrats to you guys... so when does that mean you are moving? I bet you are so excited! Who knows we might end up there along with you, we start deciding where to apply to soon :)