Monday, January 3, 2011

Productive

Did you see those awesome after-Christmas movie deals at Target? $3.75 and 4.50........I wouldn't have known if Trish didn't call me. I haven't decided if it's a good thing or bad thing she called because I still ended up purchasing $30 worth of movies which included four movies and The Office Season 7. Not a bad deal, I was just stoked to get The Office at such a steal!

Did you check out Old Navy? They had some awesome After-Christmas deals too, I bought a pair of pants for $15 (thanks to Donna's gift card from the exchange) because I've somehow gained weight over the last few months and I'm too fat to fit into all my other pants. Boo.

We enjoyed a nice new years with Steph and Conrad as we ate pizza with no-bake cookies, followed by games and intriguing tv shows such as Hoarders. Ewwww...............that show makes me want to get rid of everything I haven't touched within 24 hours. The following day Lance and I went on another cleaning excursion as he tackled the office and music and I puttied up the walls. It was a great day followed by a date to Chili's, ice cream at Arctic Circle, and home to watch one of the new $3.75 movies I got from Target. It was a productive weekend, always love those.

No comments: