Friday, January 7, 2011

Fill in the Blank

1. When I am 75 I will be.......married for 56 years and will hopefully have a lots of grandkids to spoil and a mission served with my dear Lance.

2. I wouldn't be caught dead in.......Holiday attire. Christmas sweaters, valentine vests, halloween earrings, fourth of July buttons, St. Patricks socks. You won't find any such things in my closet and if you do, please steal them and burn them. I don't ever want the teacher syndrome.

3. If I could do anything I feel like today I would.......play hookie from work, go home and put on my pajamas and cuddle up with Lance, put on our favorite tv series, and have my favorite treat at the time in hand.

4. If I could afford it I would.......quit my job, have kids, and buy an old fixer upper house and do an amazing remodel on it. I might consider stocking up for life on peanut butter M&Ms.

5. My favorite day with Lance last year was.......our entire 7 day trip to Denver. A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

2 comments:

Justin and Crystal said...

Because Denver is so cool! You guys need to live here. Miss you girl!

Anonymous said...

I love these things...It is fun to get to know ya better.