Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Progress Report Due

I know this homework is considered late but what can I say, the first week wasn't much of an improvement. I still haven't got a routine of exercising down but I'm getting better. I've been eating healthier and cutting out most sweets. Notice I said "most" sweets because I could never cut it out completely. I went for a leisurely walk Sunday afternoon because dinner wasn't done yet and Lance got called into work. It was a great stroll with spring-like weather.

However, I still have the plan of getting into a weekly (every other day) exercise routine and within a few months it should be hard core. (Notice I didn't say daily exercise routine. I don't have that much gumption, motivation, or time. When I get home from work, I still have to tend to household duties and the like and I'd rather spend the last hour of my day with Lance instead of the stationary bike). Lance and I are in charge of the music for the stake youth trek this summer. We need to train for that otherwise I'll be sitting in some one's hand cart or hitching a ride to Brother Leavitt's four wheeler.

No comments: