Monday, January 31, 2011

I See

In my own little world it is spring time. The skies are blue with abundant sunshine and budding trees. The flowers are about to make their first loverly appearance from their cold slumber and awaken the bugs. The grass is green and ready to be covered with blankets for picnics and footprints of little feet who go out to play. I can hear children laughing at the park while mothers peak at them every now and again from their indulging book. I can hear birds singing a beautiful melody. I can hear the squirrel cracking open and nibbling on fallen nuts and seeds. I can see a dandelion floating across the sky and the flowers softly swaying in the breeze. The air is fresh and crisp and I'm all sorts of happy and almost giddy inside. Anybody want to join me in my own little world?

No comments: