Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Little Squirt

Saturday I had the butterflies in my stomach all afternoon. I felt weird. Come five o clock I ended up laying on the couch, then the nausea came and wouldn't go away. Until 9:30pm when I finally threw up once. And then I felt all better although I haven't been sleeping well. It was a quick five hour bug, thankfully.

Kimball hasn't thrown up but he's had the runs since Saturday. Poor guy, I know he doesn't feel good. Lately a typical meal is this: 3 pretzel sticks. That's it. The good part is, he's been very snugly with me and Lance and I love that! He sleeps pretty good at night but his naps haven't been very long, I think because he's got nothing in his stomach and wakes up dying of hunger.

I got out his next size of clothes, 95% of which are hand me downs and I love this little outfit! I don't know why, it just makes me smile.


No comments: