Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Yuck

The yuck is still around these parts. Apparently. Kimball has the squirts again and Lance has been sick all week with an awful cold. He finally went in to the doctor on Friday and found he has a sinus infection, no wonder he's been in so much pain and discomfort.

I am feeling great.  :)  I think Heavenly Father has compassion on me because #1 I'm the mother who must take care of everyone and everything even if she is sick and #2 I had the worst pregnancy ever so I'm still redeeming my brownie points from that. At least I like to think that's the reason I haven't gotten sick.

So I've been baking zucchini bread and cookies. And sewing little things like a curtain for the office and little tidbits to go in Kimball's Easter basket this year. I even managed to convince Lance to stay home with Kimball for an hour or two so I could have some much needed me-time. I spent the rest of the mall gift card he gave me, Macy's had some killer clearance racks and I used my Macy's coupons to get several shirts for about $5 a piece! My wardrobe has been very pathetic since I had Kimball.

And yet again, I'm staying home from church with the squirty boy. So here's to a restful and quiet Sunday.

No comments: