Wednesday, February 6, 2013

More Firsts At 15 Months

Kimball had a major blowout this morning. The kind that fills his pajama legs and pools in the feet. Nasty! I'm sure everyone wanted to know the extent of the grossness. Of course it was while Lance was at work so I had no help in cleaning/containing the yuck. I left Kimball in his pajamas and stuck him right in the bath tub so I could spray everything off before giving him a bath. He hated it. He was cold and miserable and completely covered.

I figured, well he's already cold and miserable I might as well prolong it and make him suffer as much as possible. So I gave him a hair cut. Yes he has enough hair for a hair cut! Some of the long baby hairs were 4-5 inches and they needed to go. I got out the buzzers and gave him a #8 buzz which is the longest. Normal people probably can't tell that he got a hair cut, Lance probably won't notice he got a hair cut, but I can see a huge difference! I desperately wanted pictures or a video of his first cut, but given the gross circumstances and the crying, cold, miserable baby I opted not to grab my phone. I'm sure Kimball will thank me one day for that.

(When I published this post, I noticed this is my 700th journal entry! Woohoo!!)

No comments: