Sunday, August 4, 2013

A Big Week Ahead

I just got home from the Cox reunion in Boise. Like everyone else, I'm exhausted! It was a fun few days and so great to see everyone, especially before we move. A few highlights that I loved:
  • Going to Settlers Park in Meridian. Probably the best park I've ever seen with so much for kids to do and the best part is that it's free. If I lived in Boise I'd be there everyday with Kimball, he had such a blast!
  • Getting the giggles after midnight playing games with Lance, Donna, and Jerusha
  • The food! Mmmmmmm
  • Adult bingo with lots of prizes
  • Watching Isom and Kimball play together - they really got a kick out of each other and got along so well.
  • Sing along hootenanny with Lance playing the ukulele
This is the last week we'll be in Twin. Here's my to do list:
  • Reconcile and pay bills
  • Finish a secretive project
  • Go to my last OB appointment in Twin
  • Pack up the rest of the house and load the truck
  • Clean the house and sign closing papers
We are closing on the house Wednesday morning, I requested first thing in the morning. We are hoping it won't take longer than 30 minutes and then it's time to hit the road. If all goes as planned we will leave at 9am, take an hour driving break to eat lunch and let Kimball run and play, and arrive in Spokane about 7pm.

***Crossing my fingers I don't get car sick on this very long drive and that Kimball will behave exceptionally well and won't fuss about sitting for so long!***

We don't have a house yet so we will be staying in a hotel hopefully no longer than two days. The duplexes/four plexes/apartments we have looked at don't have pictures online so I've made 3-4 appointments to look at the ones we really like as soon as we get there. I'm hoping once we look at them we can sign and move in on the same day.

Whew! A big week ahead of us and a lot of hoping and praying that everything will work out!

No comments: