Sunday, October 19, 2008

Board Games

Cranium is a relatively popular board game nowadays and its no exaggeration by any sense that I'm quite horrible at it. I'm one of those that would rather sit on the sidelines and make fun of everyone doing what's on the cards. I had to post this because it was so good and clever. Forgive me for not knowing all the technical terms of the game but one of the cards asks every team playing to draw with their eyes closed. The clue was thing and we had to draw a toilet. Poor Lance doesn't even stand a chance when he's on my team, we always come in dead last. But Krystal is quite the artist, so much so that I had to take a picture. She drew this toilet and Matt had guessed it in seriously half a second, it was hilarious! He only guessed toilet because of the awesome action going on with the stick figure.

I think Michelle quickly learned I'm no good at this. Perhaps it's bored game instead of board game?

Josh is trying to act out Death Valley.

No explanation.

No comments: