Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Rush Hour

I work about seven miles away from home. It takes me 15 minutes to get to work, give or take a few minutes depending on how many and which traffic lights I get stuck at. For whatever reason, traffic last night was horrible. I mean bumper to bumper traffic and in every vehicle there were arms flying everywhere in disgust, hands (and head) hitting the steering wheel in protest and what's worse is there was no explanation. I never saw an accident or a vehicle obstructing the lanes, it was ridiculous. It took me 45 minutes to go 7 miles! Grrrrr!! I know, I don't have it nearly so bad as some people I know where it takes them 2 hours to go 40 miles. One thing I am definitely looking forward to in Twin Falls is the lack of traffic, and if there happens to be a little on Blue Lakes Blvd, at least its moving!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I must admit that bad traffic tests my patients:) By the way, cute picture of you and Lance.