Sunday, October 19, 2008

Jewelry Class with Yours Truly

I was asked to teach a jewelry class for whomever in our ward would like to learn how. Of course I was ecstatic because this has become my new passion and after teaching a few classes several times, I'm finally getting the hang of being in the "teacher" mode. I thoroughly enjoyed myself all night teaching and helping everyone make their projects, fixing the broken or the not quite as attractive pieces, and all the girl chat and yummy food. I just want to give a shout out to Country Bumpkin. Yall will probably never read this but coming from the ladies, you are by far the best bead store in comparison with prices, customer service, how-to questions, and creative ideas. Thanks to every one and especially Dawn for hosting the night!

No comments: