Friday, October 10, 2008

Childish?.......Nah!

I'm having a sleep over monday night with my two best Charleston friends, Crystal and Trea. Is that childish because I'm SO excited! They each have three kids and are in their early 30's, not quite sure why they hang out with me because I'm only 23 and I have no kids, but we get along so great and always have such a great time together! Somehow Crystal has a one night stay at a hotel downtown for free so the three of us are going to pack our little bags for the night, they're going to abandon their kids, and we're going to party!! I'm SO excited I haven't had a sleep over in years it's gonna be so awesome!!!! Childish or not, I'm bringing my fruity fuschia fingernail polish, a bag of chocolate chips, a gallon of moose tracks ice cream, a facial masque, a waxing kit, at least 3 chick flicks, soft and fuzzy warm pajamas, and all sorts of stories and gossip.
Have you seen the movie 13 Going On 30? This is just like that but opposite, where we're going back to our early teens wishing we had boobs to fill our bras (I'm still wishing), oogling over dreamy guys in magazines, trying to sing like Mariah Carey, and hoping to one day fall in love (although we've all found our perfect spouse and still oogle over them several years later).

3 comments:

*LaUrA* said...

SO FUN!!I am always up for a good sleepover!! I think having girl time is totally necessary! Take pictures and report back!:)

sunnie said...

oh, i could SO use one of these girls nights out you speak of.
and if you want to go to body worlds, you and lance are welcome to stay with us. ;)

Nielsons said...

I am so jealous! What a fun time. I hope that you have a blast. Wish I could be there!