Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Birth Day

At the growth check this week the perinatal doctor looked long and hard at the heart again. He recommended that we have an echo on her at 1 or 2 days old just to make sure everything is ok. He said it's functioning well and everything is fine but the something something something something something is larger than normal and they just want it double checked. She moved from 12% to 18% for growth, weighing in at 4.12 lb. I guess it's all those homemade goodies I've been eating and my legs can attest to that too.

We finally have a date for the c-section! Baby girl's birthday will be November 21, right at 39 weeks. I've begged and pleaded for the doctors to admit me early but they all refuse unless it's medically necessary. I understand and I know I need to do what's best for the baby, it's just extremely hard.

I do feel better about having it all scheduled. I still wish it was sooner.........tomorrow would be awesome. I need to find some more projects to keep my mind occupied for the next 2.5 weeks otherwise I'm going to go crazy just sitting around waiting!

1 comment:

Bonnie and Kempton Cox said...

Hooray! 2.5 more weeks! You can do it. You're almost there. At least they aren't making you wait til 40 weeks.