Sunday, November 3, 2013

Church Bags

Yesterday we had a relief society activity making church bags. I will probably end up using this for a diaper bag or anything else I can think of, it's bigger than I thought it was. I had SO much fun! It was taught by a grandma in the ward who really is the master at sewing and quilting and it was a privilege to be taught by her. This is how mine turned out, the first bag I've ever sewed. I love the colors and patterns and how everything turned out, except the handles. I wish I would've chosen a different fabric because it's too busy for such a small piece of material. I could have redone the handles because I had extra fabric but I was too anxious to get it done. But overall I love it! And this is why I love relief society, it was so nice to sit and chat and get to know more sisters in the ward. We really do have a great ward and I'm so thankful to be a part of it.


No comments: