Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Dearest Lance

I need to recognize someone in particular. When I try to express how I feel and be really sincere this person is usually cleaning up Kimball or checking work emails/texts and I'm not sure that everything I've said is being heard.

So. Lancie Poo Poo Poo. I'm not exactly sure where to begin or how to express my gratitude and love for you. Actions speak louder than words (most times) and I feel that due to my last nine months, you've been ignored. Not intentionally at all. It just takes so much and everything I've got to bring a life into this world that I have to devote so much to my selfish self in order to sustain such a tiny life. It will all be over soon but I couldn't have done it without you.

There were numerous times you went without clean clothes or food. True, you're 31 years old and can do your own laundry and fix your own dinner, but that's my job and duty privilege as your wife. It's not my favorite hobby in the world but I love taking care of you and knowing your needs are met. It makes me happy knowing I've done my wife duties and that you're taken care of. I'm so sorry I haven't been the wife you deserve. I'm sorry I've complained so much during the last nine months, it certainly is no cake walk for me but it hasn't been easy on you either. And not once did you ever complain to me about how hard it is for you!!

I love you so much. I'm so grateful and appreciative of everything you do. You're a hard worker, good provider, loving and fun Dad, loyal spouse, amusing friend, and most importantly you're my better half. You make me laugh every day. You make me fall in love with you all over again every time I watch you play with Kimball. You make me smile and feel better about myself as a woman, wife, and mother. You make sacrifices and devote your life for your beliefs in Christ. You are my rock. You are my best friend. I love you so very much!

No comments: