Sunday, November 17, 2013

As Of Late

Not much has happened around here lately. I've been fighting a bad cold which is awful timing to endure a cold on top of the usual nine-months-along pregnancy symptoms. My rib/back/side pain has been excruciatingly horrible and in the evenings it gets so bad that it makes me quite nauseous. Last night I was bawling, it hurt so bad!

Only 3.5 days left until I'm done!!! I'm so glad I'm scheduled so I know there's an end in sight. I can't wait to meet this precious little girl that I've been fighting so long and hard for. This pregnancy has been infinitely worse than Kimball's on so many levels......I just can't wait for it to be over and to know that baby and I are healthy.

Lance is still enjoying his job quite a bit and what a marvelous blessing to love what you do for work. Not much has changed with him although he did put eyelids on his VW bug the other day. He's enjoying barbershop and his new calling in the bishopric. He is the best dad! He's been so helpful with Kimball lately while I've been sick and in pain and hugely pregnant. I love to watch them play together and interact, it melts my heart everyday. He is definitely Kimball's hero, those two are inseparable buddies.

Kimball is still a cute little toot who keeps me on my toes. I love listening to him say new words and phrases everyday. A few weeks ago he learned the word poo. He didn't learn it from us, I'm assuming nursery perhaps? He likes to tease us and say he pooed with a mischievous grin when he really didn't, and likes us to put diapers on his stuffed animals. I've been trying to work with him on changing that word but so far he thinks it's quite hilarious when he says it. He's also a very friendly guy, he says "hi" to everyone we pass in public. Whether it's the grocery store, post office, fabric store, it doesn't matter he will always say hi and bye. He also says hi to Lance and I whenever we enter the room. I'm glad he's friendly and hope he stays that way although occasionally he'll pull the shy card. Life would be dull without him, we love him SO much!

I'm loving our new ward, there are some really great people who have gone out of their way to make us feel so welcome. I've made fast friends with several of the ladies in RS and they've been so kind to me! I just feel so blessed and overwhelmingly grateful for their friendship and the sisterhood in RS. Three separate friends have offered to throw me a baby shower and I was both shocked and grateful, I don't want to take advantage of their kindness because it means so much to me. So Tuesday is another girls night, yay!

1 comment:

Abby Stimpson said...

Becky I would love to send a gift to you ;-) Shoot me your address please.