Thursday, November 15, 2012

Fall Cleaning

I've been on a deep cleaning kick since Halloween and it's taking me forever to finish up, mostly because I have to break so many times to take care of Kimball. I finally got the Halloween stuff taken down, boxed up, and stored in the basement. I've taken two boxes of junk to the DI, boxed up lots of baby stuff, shampooed the area rugs, dusted, vacuumed everything on the main floor including all the walls, ceilings, and baseboards, and finally got the fake blood cleaned up in the main floor shower. (Note to self: don't use ketchup next year, it's a pain to clean up once it's dried). I cleaned out the car and put away all the stuff from summer and Grandpa's house (it only took me two months).

Left to do:
  • Vacuum and shampoo the car
  • Box up/store more baby stuff
  • Vacuum and shampoo the carpet upstairs
  • Clean the walls and ceilings upstairs
  • Dust upstairs
  • Mop all the floors on the main floor
  • Shampoo all the couches
  • Clean up the porch and get it ready for winter

No comments: