Thursday, November 1, 2012

One Year

Kimball's one year stats:
  • 21 pounds
  • 30 inches
  • head circumference not even on the chart
Everything is right on track, he's 50% for height and weight. His head is still quite small but growing in proportion to the rest of his body. He had to get 5 shots and I've never seen him quite so cranky as the following day. Poor baby, his legs are still bruised from the pokes but at least today he's happier. I was so excited to get him into a forward facing car seat not realizing that they changed the regulations again. He's supposed to be in a rear facing car seat until he's two! That's crazy!

The actual Halloween day was pretty uneventful. I took Kimball and went with Donna to visit Ann at work. It's a fun little tradition, they bring in all the employee's kids and grandkids and go trick or treating throughout the office. This is how Kimball looked the entire time we were there. Needless to say, this was the day following his shots so he was pretty out of it. I'm glad we went to visit Ann, I think it made her day to spend some time with Kimball since Sage and Sidnee weren't able to go.


2 comments:

Laura said...

I will still turn my babies around at one, only because Lucy's legs were cramped. Last I heard they are just "recommending" the age 2 thing but not enforcing. Yes, I suppose its safer but hey I'm a risk taker. lol! Happy birthday to cute Kimball!!

Christine said...

Haha, I can't stop laughing! His poor sad face is so cute, lol, he looks like a Pettingill with that one.