Thursday, November 15, 2012

You'll Miss It If You Blink

We are so in love with this little guy. I wish I could explain how funny he is but there really aren't words. Just his mannerisms and the way he's starting to "talk" and his facial expressions and the look in his eyes. He seriously cracks us up.
Last night was a typical night: I was cleaning and Lance was on the computer. Our PC died so he was setting up the used new one. Kimball was following me around the house "helping" me clean but I finally just took a break to play with him. He's such a little ham and has the most contagious laugh. Lance was getting a little irritated with us laughing and such because we were being loud but he finally gave in and came to play. Kimball figured out how to do the fake sneeze. HILARIOUS!!

I apologized to Lance that we were being noisy and distracting but he said, "No, I came in because I realized he was growing up right in front of me and I didn't want to miss it." Melt my heart.

No comments: