Monday, November 12, 2012

Weening

Since Kimball is one and is able to drink cow's milk, I figured what a better time than now to ween him off formula and the bottle. He still doesn't hold his own bottle or cup so I was a little hesitant and wasn't sure how it would go. Turns out he likes a regular glass better than a sippy cup so those were a waste of money.  He's still not sure about milk because it has a different flavor but mostly because it's cold.  I've only got enough formula for one more day, here's to saving at least $100-150 a month! I wouldn't say it's going bad and I wouldn't say it's going good. I would say the whole weening process is average because I don't really know what I'm doing and it's change for both of us.

Also, this means I get to put more stuff in storage; bottles, nipples, rings, caps, burp rags, pacifiers, sippy cups, etc. However, this also means that I no longer have a baby. How sad is that?! Oh I don't think I can handle Kimball turning into a toddler, where has the last year gone? Where's my baby???

No comments: